Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm so lame

I was heading to bed last night and suddenly I realized just how lame I was. So I apologize. I'm giving away a reject, that's really crappy.

So to sweeten the deal and make me feel better that I am not being so lame, I would like to add 2 balls of sock yarn to the little sock. You have your choice of 3 stash regia sock yarns:

The regia stretch on the right has been swatched a little bit, but the other two sets are untouched. They've been stored in a ziplock bags and have been kept preserved in a rubbermaid bin deep inside my closet and have a slight hint of lavendar on them.

So hopefully this will get me out of the feeling so stupid!

3 comments:

mehitabel said...

Hey, one person's reject is someone else's treasure! That little bitty sock is awfully cute!

Annette said...

I agree! I like the sock...are you sure you want to get rid of that yarn?!

Opinionated said...

Yes, I do need to get rid of some sock yarn, and I like giving choices :)