Saturday, October 14, 2006

Thank you Secret Pal!!

The mail yesterday brought two packages related to secret pal :) One is for my secret pal, and the other was from my secret pal! I could hardly believe it when I saw "SP9 Pal" in the return address!

Here is what I received:

The card said, "Just a small taste of treats to come". The Verbena scent is really subtle and very pretty. The drink cozy will be great for work since I take so long to finish my sodas and now I'm wondering if I should make halloween sugar cookies. Here I'm still coming up with a game plan to spoil my own secret pal and I already receive a gift. :) So thank you Secret Pal, I really appreciate the gift and you definitely put a smile on my face when I received it yesterday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it. :- )

Annette said...

How fun! I can't wait to get a secret pal package in the mail. I'll be sending one out soon too. Enjoy your goodies!

Kathy said...

Wow, I feel like such a slacker 'cause I haven't sent my pal anything yet. I am waiting for her stuff to come from Amazon this week. Maybe I should send her something to tide her over? What a great pal you have :-)