Monday, December 04, 2006

*sigh*

It's been a long couple weeks with family around and other obligations, and hopefully I'll get a little time to breathe before heading out to the east coast next week.

My secret pal sent me something again! Last week I received it, and I have not had time to even check my email. Again I'm sorry for being such a flake secret pal! I'll take a picture later this week, but I received a maple leaf cookie cutter, a set of 3 pretty pens and stitch markers! My sisters were very jealous!

5 comments:

Madge said...

Hi Patty! What's up with the trip east? When you get back we need to do lunch, okay?

Your SP rocks.

Bon voyage!

mehitabel said...

mmm, maple leaves! cookies! how about some maple-flavored maple-leaf cookies with a nice cup of coffee, just not maple-flavored coffee. Sounds like you've been really busy but in a good way!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some time to relax soon!

mary said...

You get such great stuff from your SP! Have a great trip and hope to see you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Patty I hope all is well back east. Have a safe trip. Call me when you get back.