Thursday, May 31, 2007

Under the Wire

Annette posted a contest at Skeins Her Way and I thought I would join in.

Here are my summer knitting goals:
1. Finally finish my Rusted Root sweater. All I need is to finish the bind-off and do the ribbing on the sleeves. Here it is so far (picture courtesy of KnitDevil)


2. I want to make another summer top, and I have a couple ideas in my head for a design but I'm looking for the perfect yarn. I really should check stash first.
3. Find my papers that I wrote down most of my older stash on and figure out what I really have. However, denial is probably going to win on this one.

That's about it, I have other summer goals, but they don't involve knitting.

And I'll sign off with a shameless kitten picture that I really liked.


5 comments:

K8 said...

The sweater looks great - I like the lace detail. And the kitten picture is too adorable :)

mary said...

I like the achievable goals, and almost finished rusted root. The kitty is pretty darned cute too!

Madge said...

Missy, submit your kitten photos to Cute Overload pronto. The world needs to partake of the cuteness.

Good goals. Spoken by one who's going to be goal free this summer. Heh.

Rusted Root, je t'adore.

Annette said...

You're killing me with the kitten cuteness! It's making me want one...but Nikko must reign over this household just like Winston in yours. Good goals! And Rusted Root looks great. :)

Ansley Bleu said...

Ooh, your top came out sooo cute!